Bussin is Gez-Z’s new colloquialism, it is a phrase used to praise something. Bussin meaning is appreciating something or someone, which makes it preferable for multiple situations.
For example, if you like a food item, you can use “this food is really bussin.”
A popular female rapper, Nicki Minaj, created a new track in 2022 named “bussin.” Also, dozens of rap songs are present that feature the word bussin as it is a widespread term.
TikTok, Instagram, and other social media users are using it without adequate information. But don’t worry, we are here to help you out as we are going to elaborate on each possible aspect regarding bussin meaning.
Related: GTS meaning
When can you use bussin?
According to the survey, bussin is a Gen-Z slang term that is predominately by teenagers and kids. If you are having a great meal, then you can use it as an adjective. Moreover, sometimes it is a term that can be used twice in a sentence. For example, “this place is bussin bussin.”
Who invented bussin?
The origin of such slang isn’t clear, but it has some roots in the black community. It is slang that is used to compliment.
It became widely popular with the help of social media platforms like TikTok, which holds billions of active users. Bussin got the spotlight in early 2020; it has been getting hype since then.
Bussin: who uses it, and why use it?
Young adults and teenagers who use TikTok are the primary users of such slang. However, adults like boomers and millennials have yet to learn what it is and what is bussin means.
Usually, people consider describing tasty food no matter if it is homecooked or restaurant made. Therefore, people, these days are using it for multiple things like movies, songs, and fits.
Related: Cherry Chaptsicks meaning
Specifications to know about bussin meaning:
- Bussin is an expression that indicates a sign of awesomeness and greatness. It describes something you enjoy and appreciate, whereas it is a viral trend popular on a social media platform.
- Users who prefer creating cooking videos can post such slang in their captions to explain their emotions and pleasure.
- It also describes that you find such content interesting and cool as you can use it to describe the beauty of different things.
- It can be beautiful women, pretty dresses, a hot car, and more. But, of course, you can also prefer using it to describe animals like your furry buddy.
- But it is more suitable to use bussin when you are willing to describe something appreciating or delicious.
- A viral video of edibles has got massive hype as it used bussin in 2020 on TikTok. Since then, multiple social media influencers, common users, and even celebrities have been using it.
Bussin is slang that has a distinctive meaning than pretty and beautiful. People consider it in their captions, songs, and other things. Some international artists have used such slang in their songs to get attention and positive outlets.