If you need to use for a Driving License or need to take benefit of different offerings associated with transport, then this text could be beneficial for you. Because in this text we’re going to supply records approximately Sarthi Parivahan Seva that’s a virtual service. Sarthi Parivahan Seva’s authentic internet site is sarathi.parivahan.gov.in portal. Many offerings are furnished to the human beings via this portal. For extra records, get in contact with this text associated with Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Driving Licence 2021
Sarathi Parivahan Portal Services
Many services are offered on the sarathi.parivahan.gov.in portal such as: –
- Apply For New Licence
- Renewal of Driving Licence
- Apply For Learner’s Licence
- Additional Endorsement to Driving Licence
- Issue of PSV badge to a driver
- Replacement of DL
- Endorsement to Drive Hazardous Material
- Change of Name in DL
- Issue of NOC
- Change if an address in Driving Licence
- Change if Biometrics in DL
- Cancellation of NOC
- Endorsement to Drive in Hill Region
- DL extract
- AEDL for Defence DL Holder
- Issue International Driving Permit
- Change of Date of Birth in DL
- Surrender of PSV/COV Badge
- COV conversion
Benefits of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Service
Sarthi Parivahan Portal has many advantages. And right here we’re sharing a few critical advantages of the Sarathi Transport Services Portal which are given below: –
Anyone can without difficulty follow for a riding license sitting at domestic thru Sarthi Parivahan Sewa.
Through this portal, transparency has come withinside the advent of riding licenses among the authorities and residents of India.
Sarthi portal saves time and money.
The office work is being performed and the promoting of virtual medium.
The riding license additionally serves as a sort of identity proof.
Vahan Sarathi Driving License enables you in creating a passport or every other document.
Applicant Recently clicked passport photograph
- Address proof: which could be anyone from the list given below
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Insurance policy
- Affidavit issued by the judicial magistrate.
- Age proof (for age prof applicant can submit anyone of his/her documents as given below)
- PAN Card
- School Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- Insurance Policy
- Aadhaar card
- Medical Certificate (Form 1-A)
- Applicant signature
How to Apply for New Learner’s Driving License?
- First of all, you need to visit the reputable portal of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa / sarathi website.
- After this, the house web page of Sarthi Parivahan Portal will open in the front of you.
- On the homepage, you’ll have the choice to pick out your state.
- Now, you need to pick out your State Name.
- Now, a brand new web page will open in the front of you, click on at the Apply Learner License.
- On clicking Apply Learner License, a brand new web page will open, wherein you’ll be advised what number of tiers you need to comply with on Sarthi Parivahan Vibhag Portal to create Learner License.